- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 15 Aug 2016 15:16
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £400 / day
- Media, Retail, Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Business Services, Technology
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology, Project Management, Strategy, Data Analytics, Business Process Optimisation
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The global hospitality group is spread multiple countries.
We are performing a complete top to bottom review of its IT infrastructure, and internal and external online services and recommendation for their strategy and infrastructure going forward. This includes sales, marketing, CRM, reservation, payment, inventory management and other systems.
Most existing systems are leading off the shelf products such as Micronet, Micros, Ruckus, Opera, CHARM, Book4time, MRM and Salesforce.
The objective is to ensure the customer experience is always put first, that the investments are future proof and that operational efficiency is maximised.
The deliverables are:
- 20 to 30 page slide presentation
- 5 page written summary
- estimated recommended 3 year investment plan and budget
Passionate about perfecting seamless customer experiences across online and physical sites