- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 Jan 2019
- Project posted
- 26 Nov 2018 09:58
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$96000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Malay (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
*This permanent role in Kuala Lumpur **Budget stated is not indicative of the compensation for this role. Please submit your expectation for the total yearly compensation.
We are the leading global technology and professional services firm focused exclusively on payments. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Managing Consultant
We are comprised of three synergistic business units with distinct P&Ls: Consulting Services, Information Services, and Managed Services.
Consulting Services is charged with combining professional problem-solving skills with deep payments expertise to address the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhance our cards business’ strategic and tactical performance and establish our global thought-leadership preeminence.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering top quality work as the Senior/Managing Consultant in the global delivery team including consulting services business, test & learn and data & analytics.
- Function as a senior project manager for delivery projects
- Rigorously and logically identify issues covering client problems in the projects managed
- Generate key hypotheses and independently structures work at the project level
- Develop effective working relationships with mid- to senior-level client management
- Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations
- Identify creative and useful additional analyses required and suggest new paradigms for recommendations
- Independently assess client agenda, internal culture and change readiness.
- Create effective, impactful and quality assured storylines and slides at the project level
- Leads small team of Associate Analysts, Consultants, Associate Managing Consultants, Managing consultants in APAC region
- Participates in recruiting, training, and developing team members
All About You
Core Consulting Skills
Analytics & Insights
Communications & Presence
Team Contribution & Engagement Management
High Performance Culture.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
Undergraduate degree required
MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended
Experience and Skills Needed:
- MBA or equivalent degree with extensive experience in a consulting organization, with exposure to payments business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Attention to detail
Additional languages desired