- Project status
- Project start date
- 14 Oct 2018
- Project posted
- 5 Sep 2018 15:50
- Project duration (approx.)
- 40.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €18800 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are new, niche boutique management consultancy and are looking for support on one of our projects. Aim of our client is to exploit additional, potential revenue streams.
We are looking for a consultant with the following experience and skillset:
- Junior consultant / analyst with 2.5 to 5 years experience
- Ability to conduct market analysis, telephone interviews and workstream development on their own where necessary
- Ability to work in a team of 3-4 people in Germany.
The consultant will be asked to:
- Support Senior Consultant and Project Leader in analysis business, developing "To-Be" model, business case and implementation planning.
- Assess the current business, define a to-be model, create a pragmatic business case and implementation plan as we believe that the business has potential to develop data and technology assets
Project kick off is mid October to early November with approx. 40 days work involved over the course of 8 weeks.
The project will either be on-site in Eastern Germany for the whole project duration, or 3-4 weeks at the client's site and the rest of the time off-site at our offices (tbd).
Travel expenses will need to be agreed upon but are in addition to the budget.