- Project status
- Project posted
- 16th February 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $800 / day
- Consumer Goods
- Area of expertise
- Programme / Project Management
- Required market experience
- United States (Essential)
- Consultant location
- United States
- English (Essential)
Background & Objectives
Our client is a global Fortune 100 CPG brand, they are seeking an experienced Agile PMO to manage project with all global eCommerce workstreams.
1. Running daily scrums on Slack
2. Monitoring each work stream Trello board
3. Preparation of content for each of the bi-weekly leadership meetings
4. Driving late deliverables and pushing the team (having hard conversations where necessary)
5. Aligning across the company where needed
Consultant must have to 6+ years, agile PMO across complex organizations. Consultant must have blue chip experience in eCommerce & CPG brands.
Consultant must be permanently based in Greater NYC (US ONLY) and be able to commute to the client's offices in Manhattan. THERE IS NO TRAVEL BUDGET. Please do not apply if you are based elsewhere.
Consultant must be able to start immediately (early March latest), full-time and be available for the next 3 months.