- Project status
- Project start date
- Project posted
- 21 Dec 2017 20:51
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1 Day
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1400 / day
- Area of expertise
- Change Management, Information Technology, Project Management
- On-site in United States
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Please note this is not a specific project but we are growing our network of IT PMOs ahead of acquisitions in 2018. Please include your expected day rate.
The IT PMO is a critical resource that is deployed to a newly acquired, or existing, portfolio company to design the strategy and build the organization structure necessary to deliver technology transformation. The successful consultant will have a track record of liaising at the executive level with the CEO and other C-level executives to establish the goals and execute the plan for technology change. The successful consultant will have one of the following experiences:
1. Experience leading the carve-out transition for all technology assets and capabilities as part of the acquisition of a business unit(s) from a large global multinational. This includes establishing the TSA and managing full process for meeting the cutover timeline and budget.
2. Experience with identifying and delivering significant optimization and cost-out programs. Must have demonstrated success designing and leading outsourcing agreements and leading the integration of M&A activity.
3. Experience designing and delivering game-changing digital transformation strategies. This includes identifying the business process changes necessary and architecting the organizational structure and technology to drive differentiated customer value through programs such as: AI, IoT, mobile, social, and big data. Must be able to clearly explain where he/she has influenced the transformation of a “traditional” business model using technology to drive new products or services.
4. Experience leading the cultural, business process and technology change management associate with a major enterprise application implementation. This includes being able to clearly understand, map, and articulate current and future state business process and drive the end-to-end program management for a success ERP implementation.