- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 3 May 2017 14:18
- Project duration (approx.)
- 90.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- US$600 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Operations , Programme / Project Management , Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our Client is a key MNO player in the Gulf states and is operating in a very competitive market.
They are looking to identify specific initiatives which will help it to gain market share and improve its key operating metrics (financials, customer and revenue share, ARPU, etc) particularly against the incumbent MNO
Taking into consideration the already identified high-level strategy and direction (including high level KPIs), the Consultant(s) - working very closely with key Functions such as Marketing, Sales, Network/IT - will need to develop specific initiatives, including their business and financial plans and execution planning to ensure effective implementation
• Consultants experienced in client management/business development, project team management are preferred - also they must have a proven track record in a top-tier consultancy firm (e.g. McKinsey, Bain), having gained core strategy/consulting skills in telecoms.
• Consultants with 5+ years' experience considered.
• Strong English skills required, consultant not required to speak Turkish.
• Consultant should be based in Turkey, and be able to work in the clients' offices in Istanbul, with frequent travel to Gulf states (Qatar, Dubai).