- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 4 Nov 2015 18:39
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1500 / day
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite, Operations, Procurement
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The client is a private equity firm. They are looking to get a better view of the education space in the UK. Specifically they want to understand academy school. They are also interested in the back office / software companies that supply into schools.
They have the following overarching questions:
- On a macro level, where is the overall trend of Academy schools going? On a sociopolitical, how are things likely to develop.
- Most academy schools are currently secondary schools, but will the current trend move to primary schools also.
- How does this affect the software / back office software suppliers to schools?
They require an expert adviser to help them navigate these questions. This will probably involve a couple of days spent on sight in their office, or this could be done virtually, depending on your location.
This project could extend indefinitely, depending on if they continue to be interested in the opportunity.
- The consultant will probably be / have been a senior figure in the education sector in the UK.
- They need a very strong understanding of the overall schooling space and specifically they need to understand the macro factors affecting academy schools in the UK
- They also need an understanding of the software and back end suppliers that work with such schools.
- They need to have an understanding of both these worlds.