- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 4 Sep 2019 00:16
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Big Data / Data Analytics
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
*THE ROLE IS BASED IN MALAYSIA FOR 3 MONTHS*
**Salary can be discussed further for the right candidate**
We are a global management consultancy firm with strong presence in the South East Asian region and are looking for external consulting support for one of our key clients in Kuala Lumpur.
Large financial institution
This requirement is for an ongoing workstream for a larger AML/CFT Transformation Project. The workstream is related to transaction monitoring and team requires support from Consultants, Senior Consultants and Associates.
DESCRIPTION & SKILLS
- Review and update TM scenarios, thresholds, alerts framework
- Skills: quant experience, comfortable running data analytics models and working with large data sets, analytics related experience or knowledge from a systems/tools perspective is Excel, SQL, Python
- Associates focus on solving problems, providing insight, delivering projects, project analytics,
process design, and leading work streams as they drive significant modules forward.
- Senior Consultants execute work stream(s) from start to finish, including structuring and solving problems, synthesizing and communicating insights / recommendations and work planning.
- Consultants are primarily focused on research and analysis within work streams, under the guidance of a manager. They structure their own work and output; moving the project and the client relationship forward