- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 14 Sep 2017 15:23
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €560 / day
- Level of Experience
- Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Human Resources , Procurement / Supply Chain , Legal / Compliance , Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a multinational professional service company working for clients all around the globe. Our German office is looking for support on a current project that is being executed for one of our clients.
The project focuses on procurement of consulting services and external contractors. The cost oriented senior freelance consultant should have a strong expertise in personnel day rates, i.e. a proven track record in and affinity towards the procurement external staff and thus be able to define day rates and costs.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a deep understanding of areas such as collective agreements, social security costs and overheads for companies. Furthermore, the consultant needs to be experienced in the procurement of consulting/staffing services, incl. but not limited to negotiations with C-level.
We are helping our client to develop their external workforce processes and supplier portfolio.
You will be asked to…
- analyze the existing supplier contracts, day rates and associated costs and risks
- identify areas of improvement/renegotiation with existing suppliers
- negotiate new supplier agreements with additional suppliers
- define external contractor processes
- assess these opportunities technical as well as commercially to be integrated into the clients existing procurement processes.
This client-focused role will provide a development plan based on your thorough analysis of the existing procurement processes and suppliers. Highly relevant proposals of freelance consultants need to demonstrate legal and procurement expertise as well as commercial focus.
Important for us are...
- 8-10 years of relevant procurement experience, specifically consulting and external contractor services
- Strong background in human resources, including a proven track record of cost reduction business cases on HR related topics
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage suppliers and procurement processes
Added benefit would be...
- Previous experience working on legal issues and challenges
- Solid training from top tier consultancy