- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 5 Dec 2016 17:10
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.5 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1000 / day
- Machinery & Industrial Automation, Mechanical / Industrial Engineering, Plastics
- Area of expertise
- Engineering, Strategy, Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- Mandarin (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a precision components and foam plastics business undergoing a private equity fuelled operational revamp.
We are looking for a consultant who's an Expert in Strategic Sourcing for a 3- 6 month project in China.
You will be asked to analyse and diagnose the company's current situation in regards to Sourcing, scope/plan the needs and implement the process changes.
The project's kick-off is estimated for January 2017 and should last for 3-6 months ; extensions will be discussed if need be.
- You'll be asked to perform the analyses and build up the plan before the Chinese New Year, and start the implementation roughly after it (2 weeks time off during festivities).
*The consultant will have to be on site - therefore availability to travel between the plants (Shenzhen and Suzhou) is needed.
*The day rate is just an estimation - negotiable according to the consultant's experience.
*Relocation within China can be provided.
- Current process analysis;
- Strategic Sourcing implementation plan and execution (phases/objectives);
- ROI calculation after business transformation.
- Mandarin fluency;
- Strategic sourcing within manufacturing experience;
- Strong consulting experience.