- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 6 Feb 2019 08:44
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Project Management, Strategy
- On-site in China
Objectives and Key Deliverables
A Fortune 500 Company is looking to fill a Director-level role for a Project Management Leader to manage the APAC consumer business. This person would be responsible for running a PMO and have a cohort of project managers as direct reports (so wouldn't necessarily be project managing themselves).
· Position is located in this company's Shanghai office
· Project would start ASAP and is estimated to end in Aug. 2019
- The Project Management Lead APAC leads the team responsible for driving the delivery of innovation products, packaging changes and maintenance projects to ensure uninterrupted business continuity.
- Directs and manages all aspects of project planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
- Develops direct reports and cultivates an accountable and agile team culture.
- Represents APAC on the International governance team and partners with APAC leadership team and business unit leads to understand goals and strategies, adjusting project execution focus to ensure targets are met.
- Person needs to have Project Management experience (PMP certified strongly preferred), and need to have OTC (over the counter - preferred) or CPG (consumer packaged goods) experience.