- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 16 Jul 2018 11:32
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- US$400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Corporate Finance / M&A , Strategy
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a private equity backed luxury leather boots and accessories business. We are in preparation of a major budget presentation to the Board of Directors and need urgent support from an ex-investment banker with 4-7 years’ experience.
The job will essentially involve the following tasks:
- Updating powerpoint slides from last years deck using this year’s financial data from excel
- Conducting ad hoc excel financial analysis, including comparing YoY performance (revenues, gross margin, SG&A, EBITDA) by channel. You must be familiar with P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements
- Creating new powerpoint slides which translate excel financial data into slick powerpoint slides with insightful messages.
AVAILABILITY: The presentation is due in 4 weeks therefore we need someone who can start ASAP and dedicate full time to the project.
- The ideal candidate should have 4-7 years of investment banking experience
- Strong powerpoint (including use of ThinkCell plugin) and financial analysis skills (Microsoft Excel) is a must
- Must have strong attention to detail and be prepared to work to tight deadlines over next 4 weeks
The project will be completed remotely therefore we are open to candidates globally.