- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 28 Jun 2016 17:34
- Project duration (approx.)
- 7.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £200 / day
- Wine & Spirits
- Area of expertise
- Marketing & PR , Sales / Business Development
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a premium spirits distiller, primarily producing scotch. We have operations in India. We produce the whisky in Scotland, transport it to India, and we then have a third party bottling partner, bottle the whisky to produce the end product.
We need to hire someone on an interim basis, who can manage the relationship with this third party.
You will act as the primary relationship manager with this third party. This is a key position in our business.
You will have ownership of the annual plan and manage the day to day running of the relationship.
You will be reporting in to our General Manager for India.
The role is based in Gurgaon (Dehli)
This is an interim role. We are separately looking for someone to take this on full time, although if we find an excellent candidate for the interim role and things pan out very well, this could turn into a full time opportunity.
Please note that this role is less about production, and is more on the commercial side.
- Previous experience with bottling in India
- experience in the premium spirits market (not beer or wine)
- commercial management experience
- sales and marketing experience
- 10 - 12 years experience overall
- experience in a number of different states in India