- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 30 Nov 2015 15:58
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1500 / day
- Internet & Online Media , Information Technology & Services , Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Corporate Finance / M&A , Strategy
- Consultant location
- United States
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We want to know everything we can about loyalty programs primarily in the US.
We would want this project to be completed within 2 weeks, 3 weeks max.
The report/data we are looking for should encompass such topics like ;
- types of loyalty programs
- users (# of users, makeup of user base, user perception & pain points)
- revenue models
- how technology has enhanced the user experience, size, industries, etc.
Another important piece to be deeply examined, would be the emerging trends in the current space today and which direction it’s headed.
We will look into more specifics and details once we select the candidate.
Well-experienced in different research methodologies and loyalty programs
We require proposals from each applicant. Proposal Requirements:
*formal proposal discussing your strategy, methodologies, and relevant frameworks to be used for this project
*draft of project work scope including timeline and budget (USD) estimates
*company intro, profiles of project mgr and/or members who will be involved
*submission deadline - Dec 3rd, 2015 9am (Korea Standard Time)