- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 9 Nov 2015 13:27
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1000 / day
- Environmental & Waste Management, Consulting, Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite, Product Development, Sales / Business Development, Strategy
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The client is a private equity firm based in Germany. They are looking at an opportunity in the waste management & recycling industry. The company sells balers (horizontal balers, vertical balers) for paper, plastic, RDF & SRF, metals and solid waste. Balers are used to reduce size and weight of the waste for transportation and storage purposes.
They need to find an expert adviser that has experience working with baler companies, that can help them get a better understanding of this industry.
Initially this would start as expert interviews. This will become a more extensive piece of work if the client continues to be interested in the business.
They want to learn about the following:
• market development and growth drivers
• other market trends (e.g. price pressure)
• assessment of different geographic markets
• environmental regulations
• competitive environment and differentiating factors
• what makes a company successful
• key customer purchase criteria
• entry barriers against Asian players
- Extensive experience within baler companies such as Macpresse, UnoTech (part of PM Group), Paalgroup, Bollegraaf etc.