- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 23 Feb 2018 10:55
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £520 / day
- Level of Experience
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Area of expertise
- Change Management , Information Technology
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Czech (Nice to have) , Polish (Nice to have) , Slovak (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We're the UK’s biggest members-only website that runs best-in-market flash sales of four and five star hotels and holidays worldwide. We offer our members exclusive rates of up to 60% off.
We're looking for grafters and self-starters to join the gang, who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We still work in relatively small teams, so there's no room for coasting along. We're friendly, happy, and most importantly, we work hard. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty and we're all madly passionate about our brand.
Background to the role and high-level brief:
CEE is one of our largest and fastest-growing regions with major businesses in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and Hungary. Growth here has been achieved both organically as well as via two major acquisitions (Travelist 2014, Slevomat Group 2017). In order to secure maximal growth, we’ve set up an integration project to tie our newly acquired businesses into the Group and to lift value from synergies.
Owing to our history of M&A in the CEE region, we’re currently operating three distinct tech platforms in those market. This brings complexity we’d like to reduce and is a blocker to realising some key synergies. Therefore, we’ve developed a high-level route to integration which involves platform rationalisation. It realises synergies in the process through both enabling the sharing of travel deals between platforms / businesses and the rollout of new features. We expect a significant amount of business process redesign and change management to be required in the process of integration.
To ensure success, we’re looking to hire an Integration Project Manager to oversee the integration project on a consulting basis.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Own and continuously develop the technical integration roadmap to rationalise platforms and lift synergies
- Own the associated training and change management process across all CEE teams
- Manage our integration team of ~5 people across the relevant territories on a daily basis
- Define and detail out the workstreams we need to carry out in order to deliver our integration roadmap incl tasks, KPIs, milestones and timelines
- Set up the team incl tracking and reporting
- Deliver the roadmap through the integration team as well as our Tech, Product and other local teams
- Provide regular progress updates and critical commentary on overall project to senior stakeholders