- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 Feb 2018
- Project posted
- 17 Jan 2018 16:16
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €600 / day
- Area of expertise
- On-site in France
- English (Essential) , French (Nice to have) , German (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Restructuring operations in the industrial sector, linked to issues of Lean Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
Project will be carried out in close contact with the Company Management, and with the support of another international Consulting Firm.
Plant and Production lines are located in France and Germany, will need to travel between sites, highly preferable if already based in these locations.
On-site project 5 days a week, with potential 3/4 days a week on site + 1/2 days from home after initial period.
3-4 Month Project with potential for extension.
1) Former McKinsey, Bain & Company, BCG, and AT Kearney. Or at least Big4.
2) Supply Chain Management and Lean Manufacturing experience.
3) Have worked in Pharma field, or in Industrial Products before.
4) Preferable to have degree in Economics or Management or Engineering and/or equivalent.