Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a specialized management consultancy with a focus on logistics, procurement, supply chain management, after sales and operational excellence. We are dedicated to ensuring best in class and long-lasting results for our clients. We base this pursuit of excellence on well researched, analyzed and evaluated facts, taking all aspects into account.
For one of our potential clients, a pharmaceutical distribution business with location in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh and Dammam) we are looking for a senior manager, project leader with the following expertise:
- Expertise in designing/developing, managing and optimizing the warehouses or contracting the warehouse services from 3PL providers
- Extensive experience in the implementation and management of international logistics projects in various sectors
- Development , implementation and planning for various logistics centers
- Planning, implementation and start-up of logistics systems
- Extensive experience in the reorganization of intra-company logistics processes
- Implementation and integration of SAP solutions (LES, SCM, EWM, TM)
- Languages: English (native or excellent), optional Arabian
Project duration will divided into 2 phases:
Phase 1 - Full-time involvement for 2-4 weeks to design warehouse operating standards with BMC team
Phase 2 - Part-time involvement as an expert for a period of up to 6 months to support the BMC team in deploying the standards across warehouses
Project start is likely to be from Mid of June 2018, due to Rammadan this needs to be confirmed by the client.