- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 16 Jul 2018 22:10
- Project duration (approx.)
- 5.5 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1040 / day
- Level of Experience
- Aerospace & Defence
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite , Procurement / Supply Chain , Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a specialized management consultancy with a focus on logistics, procurement, supply chain management, after sales and operational excellence. We are dedicated to ensuring best in class and long-lasting results for our clients. We base this pursuit of excellence on well researched, analyzed and evaluated facts, taking all aspects into account.
For one of our clients, an aviation industry business in Southern Germany – greater Munich area, we are looking for an interim head of procurement (head of technical procurement) with the following expertise:
- proven track record of procurement projects and processes
- experience in the automotive/aviation industry are highly beneficial
- seniority level must be mid to senior level with having led relevant business units in the past
- strong asset would be know of and expertise in batteries, mechatronic components, composites and/or electronic components
The interim head of procurement will be asked to:
- develop a procurement structure
- transfer general know-how of procurement and develop a sourcing toolbox
- define everything from sourcing strategy to supplier selection and negotiation
We are looking for someone to start asap, i.e. July and the project will last at least until December 2018.
Intensity of the project is likely to be 4-5 days.
Please submit your proposals asap. We are looking to interview for the interim position in the week of the 16th until the 20th of July and/or the week thereafter.