- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 22 May 2019 09:41
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$104166.67 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Sales / Business Development, Strategy
Objectives and Key Deliverables
**Note this is a permanent role based in Seoul, Korea.
We are the leading global technology and professional services firm focused exclusively on payments. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Managing Consultant (Director)
The Business Development Senior Managing Consultant is part of the APAC Business Development team. As a key team member, the Business Development Senior Managing Consultant is responsible for customer engagement at Senior Management level with key Issuers and Merchants in the assigned markets and across Korea and in times also across the APAC division. In addition, he/ she is also expected to be involved in the execution of projects by leading and guiding delivery teams in client solutioning.
The best fit candidate for the role will be a highly motivated, sales-focused individual, who is experienced in consulting sales roles, with deep knowledge of Korean payments or Travel or Retail industries. In addition, the successful candidate will also have skills and experience to contribute towards the delivery and quality management of business optimization engagements.
This role is responsible to influence networking and to drive sales process. He/She is an active team member who looks after clients largely independent and runs projects or a big piece of a very large project.
- Translate market development objectives into sales strategies for an assigned portfolio of Divisional Key Client accounts
- Perform comprehensive analysis to establish deep understanding of Client needs and potential solutions to identify the most critical aspects of a problem
- Identify new business opportunities with key clients and communicate to executives to pursue
- Build relationship network with internal and external stakeholders, influences, sponsors and decision-makers to enable relevant support is aligned with core business objectives
- Manage the sales cycle and related processes from client needs identification through contractual development and execution incl. writing well-structured and persuasive proposals
- Develop sales-support materials (i.e. presentations, business cases etc) that articulate the compelling nature of our services qualitatively and quantitatively to address client challenges
- Ensure engagement quality, leading post-implementation review activities and follow-on opportunity identification
- Apply business acumen to identify proactively new business opportunities and support corporate initiatives to combine multiple product offerings to serve client needs more broadly
- Manage and/or Contribute to project delivery efforts utilizing core consultancy skills and industry knowledge (e.g. perform Project Management or subject matter expertise input responsibilities as appropriate)
- Participate in recruiting, training and developing others
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Undergraduate degree required
- MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended
- Extensive consulting experience from a leading consulting firm and/or leading financial services provider or Sizable Travel or Retail merchants, with payments/card expertise/Data analytics expertise, as well as interacting at the leadership level
- Other required personal attributes include:
* Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication/influencing skills
* Ability to work as team member or independently who can multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills