- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 Feb 2018
- Project posted
- 17 Jan 2018 15:57
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €700 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Project Management, Strategy
- Consultant location
- German (Essential) , English (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a German management consultancy and leading in the fields of market strategy, sales, pricing and market & customer insights. As such we are currently looking for support on one of our projects in the automotive supplier/OEM sector.
Successful proposals will demonstrate an first experience in a top tier management consultancy on innovation projects preferably in the automotive supplier /OEM sector.
The project is to launch as early as February hence we are looking to hire asap.
The consultant will be asked to support a team. The team be asked to:
- Define a highly strategical market strategy
- Focus on developing a go-to-market strategy in a new business area for the client
- Outline and guide innovation processes
- Help the client define and launch new products into the electric-drive segment market
The consultant will support small team (sized to be discussed) and ensure the successful delivery of the beforementioned goals of the project. As a member of the team you will enable solid business decision making for the development process, provide high level strategic guidance and drive overall shareholder value of the project during its implementation phase.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Top tier management consultancy background (e.g. BCG, McKinsey, Bain, etc.)
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense
Nice to have
- Automotive OEM/supplier experience