- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 24 Apr 2019 08:56
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1200 / day
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology , Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
- German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a mid-cap PE fund and one of our German portfolio businesses is a leading technology and service provider for health insurance.
We are working on a value creation plan and looking for someone to project manage the on the technology side. We need someone who can coordinate a major IT refactoring (migration) programme. Therefore we a seeking an experienced IT project manager.
We need someone with strong tech experience with system/software migrations and near-shoring/off-shoring.
• Fluent written and spoken German (mother tongue speakers)
• Minimum of 4 years in a blue-chip management consulting firm + minimum of 3 years in operational line roles
• Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
• Strong analytics and problem solving capabilities