- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 5 Feb 2018 13:21
- Project duration (approx.)
- 28.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £640 / day
- Level of Experience
- Facilities Services
- Area of expertise
- Engineering, Operations
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking for a consultant to identify, plan and execute optimization of the maintenance cost for several motorway service stations in the UK.
- You will have full independent decision of project scope and project duration. I.e. You can complete this project in 2 weeks or 2 months, so long as outcome is achieved.
- Day rate is currently a guide and is open to negotiation. There is also potential for a delivery based bonus based on project outcome.
Breakdown of project:
- All areas except fuelling are included in the scope (shops, hospitality, toilets, parking, ...).
- All cost reduction levers can be used.
- Over 20 sites across the UK - travel to some sites is essential, but this is dependant on your own project scope to achieve optimization across ALL sites.
- 5+ years experience in optimizing maintenance spend.
- Background in retail/catering/restaurant/service stations highly preferable.