- Project status
- Project posted
- 4 Sep 2018 07:56
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €10000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance / M&A , Strategy , Tax , Finance and Accounting
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a young company that was founded in 2009 with the vision of developing mobile robots that support and inspire people in everyday life with their innovative skills. As a technology leader in AI navigation systems, we help leading manufacturers quickly and easily bring mobile robots to market. True to the one-stop-shop principle, we unite all competencies - everything from software development and electronics, to supplemental services - under one roof and can fully meet the requirements of our customers. In addition to customer-specific development, we also offer cost-efficient and easy-to-integrate standard solutions, right up to complete private-label products that enable a quick start of a brand.
Our navigation system consisting of software, hardware and IoT services is used in several mobile cleaning robots around the globe. At the moment we are focusing the cleaning market but will provide other robotic applications in the following years.
We are currently looking for external support us over thr course of the next two months at our headquarter in Linz, Austria. The consultant does not have to be at HQ for the whole duration of the project and we estimate the actual work-load to be approx. 2 weeks/ 10 days.
- Sound experience in the implementation of changing from UGB-conclusions to IFRS-conclusions
- Track record and qualification in IFRS
- Strong benefit if you have worked in a startup environment
- Big4 background preferred but not a must.
Payment after completion of the project.