Objectives and Key Deliverables
Los Angeles-based Private Equity firm is currently seeking an Operations Executive to join its growing Operations team. They specialize in purchasing and carving out non-core businesses from Global 1000 companies. The candidate will lead operational due diligence, assist with transaction execution, post deal carve-out/transition and portfolio performance management. He/she may fill short-term interim executive roles at portfolio companies if required including interim CEO, COO, or CRO. The Portfolio Operations Executive will help to drive meaningful revenue, EBITDA, and overall enterprise-value growth from existing and incoming portfolio of companies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 15-20+ years of professional business experience in highly dynamic and rapidly changing environments
-Strong interpersonal and communication skills; spoken & written required
-Experience working in private equity backed companies, preferred
- P&L ownership for a significant business and strong track record meeting or exceeding financial goals desired
- Telecom, technology, media, manufacturing and/or business services industry expertise preferred
- Extensive carve-out, turnaround, restructuring, change-management, and M&A experience preferred.
-- Exceptional analytic skills; able to review and oversee development of complex financial models and strategic assessments
- MBA is preferable; a background in accounting, engineering, statistics, mathematics, may also be helpful
-Prior experience at management consulting firms such as: McKinsey, FTI, AlixPartners, Alvarez & Marsal, PWC, Accenture or equivalent leadership training at fortune 100 companies such as GE, IBM, Microsoft--- will be considered a major plus