- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 31 Jul 2018 16:39
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £1000 / day
- Area of expertise
- Accounting and Finance
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a high-growth VC backed B2B SaaS company with clients including some of the world’s largest corporates.
We are finalising Series B funding and require assistance with the running of the financial department with a team of 4-5 as the existing CFO transitions out of the business.
We are looking for a candidate who can run the finance department, implement a new financial system and also bring a strategic mindset to the department.
High-level strategic experience is essential, yet the role will require a primarily "hands-on" approach - including doing the numbers on a day-to-day basis.
The ideal candidate:
- FP&A/Audit background.
- Superb cash management and cost control.
- Experience in a fast growth SaaS companies ($4-12mil).
- Implementing ERP systems from scratch.
- Understanding and working with spreadsheets.
- Former experience in a strategic financial role (min 2 years).
- Execution focused and ready to get stuck-in quickly.
A background in Private Equity backed businesses is a plus.