- Project status
- Project start date
- 4 Feb 2019
- Project posted
- 11 Jan 2019 11:11
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €502.22 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Business Process Optimisation
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global Consumer Goods company currently leading a transformation initiative around customer experience and customer journey.
This is a digital transformation which will include the development of a B2B platform and associated systems and processes.
Maintain a close relationship with the end consumers of the data artefacts.
Listen & understand their objectives & their vision. Contribute to their achievement. Collect, clean and organize the raw data.
Establish project lifecycle steps to ensure the data integration needs of the projects are established, documented and met.
Think critically about data so that we can understand when it’s useful or not.
Translate the end result product/ KPIs into data modeling and data engineering requirements.
Lead the design of the end-user artefacts (dashboards, reports) considering the best practices for UX and data visualizations.
Challenge the design in terms of the following questions, where applicable:
1. What is the actionable insight?
2. How will the customer/ consumer benefit from it?
3. What is the competitive advantage/ game-changer for us? Rapid Prototyping:
4. Test as early as possible.
5. Learn and adapt/ incorporate feedback along the way.
6. Watch how the users interact with the prototype and learn from it. Catalog the
metadata (definition, content (examples of values), meaningful relationships, business
rules, source, owner, responsible/ supplier, lineage (where the data comes from), usage
(who/ which teams, how they use it), quality etc.) and register the data assets.
Length: 6-12 months
Daily rate: Depending on experience