- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 3 Nov 2017 13:15
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1600 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Change Management , Corporate Finance / M&A , Human Resources , Legal / Compliance , Tax , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
*** This project is at pitch-stage ***
We are a US-headquartered global and independent business advisory firm focusing on corporate finance and restructuring, economic consulting, forensic and litigation consulting, strategic communications as well as technology. We are working with a telecommunications services client on a restructuring project.
The project will require the consultant to work in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Lebanon (+ potentially other countries).
The company would like advisory support in three areas:
(1) How the company could best structure and proceed with a transaction to sell the remaining business in Qatar to its current customer.
(2) How the company could best structure a transaction to sell / transfer all or a portion of the Saudi Arabia business line to one of the three licensed service providers in Saudi Arabia.
(3) How the company could best structure and proceed with a wind down of the remaining portions of the business (in Lebanon, Kuwait, UAE, US, Indonesia, Luxembourg, Switzerland and France), which may include all or part of the business line in Saudi Arabia if the company does not find interested buyers.
Consultant to support during this restructuring project in the above jurisdictions.
The consultant should have expertise and experience in the following areas across Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Indonesia, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and France as they pertain to the winding down of businesses: (i) Human resources laws, regulations, and common practices; (ii) Legal entity requirements, laws, and regulations.
Project is expected to kick off on the 27th of November. Proposals should be submitted ASAP.