- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 20 Jun 2019 07:30
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- US$400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Area of expertise
- Sales / Business Development, Strategy
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
**Please bid what rate feels right for your experience. The rate given is not indicative of client's budget.
A top FMCG firm is looking for a senior person who is very experienced in distribution of infants category products such as cereals (not infant formula) in China.
The candidate should be able to come on board quickly to
- spend 2 weeks to look at our business model for the China market and
- then spend 2-6 weeks to come up with a go-to-market and distribution plan for this category. If all goes well, we can have the person executive this strategy in China.
Duration: Initially 4-8 weeks for analysis and planning