- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 5 Sep 2018 08:27
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £128000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Finance and Accounting
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a high-growth VC backed B2B SaaS company finalising Series B funding.
We require a hands on CFO to join the business and help us rapidly grow. Renumeration will include an equity package and bonus. The job entails travel to across Europe and the US.
This is a high octane position that will fit well with someone who strives off being busy and is looking to lead rapid business expansion.
This will not suit a CFO who is looking to build a financial team and take a strategic role. We require someone who is ready to hit the ground running and plan, lead, implement, and deliver results themselves. This will include traditional financial director-type tasks such as cash-flow and long-term value planning etc.
- Full understanding of SaaS specific financial metrics.
- Experience running cash flow across the 6 countries we are stationed in and 50 we operate in.
- Deciding on and implementing an ERP system.
The ideal candidate:
- FP&A/Audit background.
- Superb cash management and cost control.
- Experience in a fast growth SaaS companies (around $20mil).
- Implementing ERP systems from scratch.
- Understanding and working with spreadsheets.
- Execution focused and ready to get stuck-in quickly.
A background in Private Equity backed businesses is a plus.