Objectives and Key Deliverables
· Aim of the mission is to provide a consultancy design of a district cooling network in Singapore with a committed efficiency to meet BCA requirements of maximum 0.65kw/rt.
· Consultant must deliver the following key items
i. Concept design of district cooling plant
ii. Schematic including PID
iii. Main equipment specification (Chillers, cooling towers, pumps, SCADA system, electrical infrastructure etc)
iv. General plant layout and space planning inc electricity supply infrastructure, ventilation
v. High level single line diagram for electrical infrastructure
· Key attributes we are looking for in a consultant.
- To have completed at least one district cooling design project in Singapore
- 10 years’ Experience in Singapore market in DCS or large cooling system design
- Professional engineer qualification
- The candidate should have either worked for a district cooling company in Singapore or been a senior level consultant/design engineer in a mechanical consultancy practice (and worked on a district cooling project)
- Level would be senior engineer and above