- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 8 Jul 2018 11:15
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- US$600 / day
- Level of Experience
- Utilities / Energy Generation
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology , Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global professional services company providing IT consulting and services.
We are urgently seeking a consultant for an ERP Project Review over a 6 week period in Sydney in utilities/energy/asset management sector.
This engagement requires stakeholder interviews, review of artefacts (from business case through to project documents), review of change management approach, solution fit analysis, gap analysis, and other QA/project diagnostic processes.
The key deliverable for this consultant is a board-level report, which incorporates the collective insights and recommendations from a team of ERP/Finance SMEs and their own findings.
The consultant will also need to provide project management across a small team of SMEs.
- 10+ years’ experience in IT project management, with ability to conduct exec-level conversations.
- Skills: Stakeholder management, Project QA, Project Management, Change Management, Reporting writing
LOCATION: Sydney (Open to candidates to relocate to Sydney at their own cost)
DURATION: Full time for 6 weeks starting ASAP
BUDGET: ~AUD800 (Can be negotiable for the right candidate and experience level)