- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 Mar 2019
- Project posted
- 25 Jan 2019 04:00
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$200 / day
- Level of Experience
- Computer Software
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Malay (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
*This is a full time project for 6 months ON-SITE in Malaysia. Please apply if you are from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia or Brunei and familiar with Malay.
We have been awarded to implement entire BI Operations system for a large energy company in Indonesia. Our team of 6 requires external support from SAP BI (Business Intelligence) Consultants. We are looking for 8 people in total with at least 8 years experience in SAP BO (Business Objects - front end) and SAP BW (Business Warehouse - back end).
After 6 months, the contract will be extended to 2 years depending on the performance.
For production support the consultants are responsible for carrying out the defect rectifications to solve BI problems in the production system
• Functional support
• Technical support
• Incident management
• Problem management
• System Health monitoring
• Configuration and patch management
• Routine maintenance and monitoring
• Customization support – CRs / enhancements (3-5 days effort)
• Documentations (Filing, Versioning)
• Standby on Weekends and liaise with respective other parties such as Basis during Server Down incidents – verification on server up and getting the system running smoothly.
• Identifying the causes of any issues and providing a preventive action.
• Monitoring Process Chain
Change Request (CR)
For CR, the following activities will be performed where required.
• Requirement Study
• Functional Design Specifications for BO and BW
• BO Development
• Technical Specifications for BO and ETL Development
• System Configuration (BW & BO)
• BW/ETL Development
• Testing – Unit Testing, System Integration Testing (User Acceptance Test will be performed by user)
• Assisting support team on complex issues
• End User Training – if required