- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 20 Jun 2018 04:53
- Project duration (approx.)
- 5 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1600 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis
- English (Essential) , Mandarin (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a prestigious and fast-growing chain of international schools globally, now
looking to proactively develop digital and/or blended offerings, which can re-shape education for the 21st century.
We are looking for a research analyst (mandarin speaker) who can do detailed assessment of the market for Mandarin language learning globally. We have already and the analyst will build on that by going deeper into specific areas outlined below.
- Build a perspective on the B2B market (schools and corporates) globally
- Undertake detailed competitor analysis in two areas:
1. An assessment of B2B players and competitors globally with a high level perspective on top 3 companies in this space
2. A deep dive into select B2C players (already identified)
- Synthesise a few academic papers written on Mandarin market potential which may help us build a better perspective on both B2C and B2B markets globally
Ideally the candidate should have some experience in market research and assessment from consulting background. He/she can be junior but need to be smart enough to get things done.