- Project status
- Project start date
- Project posted
- 24 Sep 2018 16:28
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research, Procurement / Supply Chain
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a Private Equity fund considering investing in a business that undertakes large implementations of ERP systems for governments' tax and revenue management activities.
We want to understand the global runway for this business, the systems used globally, and market for ERP systems.
Therefore we require an assessment of the size of the market opportunity and key players in the space.
We are looking for someone who has has considerable experience in the ERP space, with a preference for public sector experience (governments). If you have experience working in procurement for a major ERP company that could also be a beneficial.
- Market map - including market sizing and what landscape looks like. PPT.
- Considerable experience and understanding of the ERP market.
- Consulting experience - specifically with market mapping and delivering reports.
- Powerpoint skills.