- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 26 Jun 2018 01:02
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$200 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Open to candidates who are eligible to work in Singapore only.
• Responsible for the front-to-back end of overall architecture design and development for the mobile application
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
• Maintain code integrity and organization.
• Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• Mobile development: Android and iOS (not all developers need to know how to develop mobile apps)
• Reviews and analyzes gathered information in technical research; evaluates tools and methodologies to ensure that designs adhere to current industry, client and company standards. Develops and provides technical documentation, participates and oversees test-plan development, integration and deployment
• Utilizes experience in development methodologies, coding documentation, testing methodology and industry standards to define and develop project requirements, functional specifications and detailed design of application solutions for clients.
• May provide technical consulting on complex projects. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3-8 years of experience in relevant areas.
• Experience working with software design, software development life cycle, and development methodologies and implementation
• Experience working with an organization’s application development policies and procedures
• Deep working knowledge in mobile application development tools and technologies across relevant mobile platforms (Android, iOS, etc.)
• Good communication skills to communicate with other application developers, customers, support personnel and management
• Cloud and containerization experience preferred
• Full stack developer languages: Java, C++, PHP Python or similar technologies
o Databases: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL