Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are carving out a $60-80m revenue software business based in New Jersey and we require a consultant to help head up the HR function.
The spun out business will only have a a recruitment specialist, meaning benefits, payroll, talent acquisition, health and wellbeing policies will need to be established and set up for the new business. Between signing the deal and closing (expected one month period), the consultant will be working to set up the general and administration (G&A) function to ensure it is ready to go on day one. They would then be expected to manage the function for approximately two months from close until a full time person is found.
- You must have experience of setting up a full HR function of a business
- Carve out experience is ESSENTIAL
- Strong knowledge of staff benefits, payroll, talent acquisition, health and wellbeing policies
- Some experience of software and software engineering, in a recruitment capacity is ok
- Experience of Private Equity