- Project status
- Project start date
- 11 Mar 2018
- Project posted
- 27 Feb 2018 11:39
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- €720 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology , Operations
- Consultant location
- German (Essential) , English (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are the consulting arm of a leading multinational credit card and payments company. We are looking for a consultant with a strong IT focus and with experience in IT implementation projects and use case generation. We are supporting a bank with the implementation of a mobile payments solution.
The project will particularly include the following topics:
- Creation of use cases to describe and document the particular scenarios of implementation incl. alternative methods. Until now, 66 use cases were already created. This part of the project is already completed to a large degree.
- Creation of User Stories: the User Stories are the basis for creating the test scenarios. This part of the project also includes the analysis of the (technical) requirements that are necessary to pursue the End-to-End (E2E) Tests.
- Creation of test scenarios: from the user stories, the test scenarios will be derived that are necessary for the End-to-End (E2E) tests. The test scenarios have to be described in individual steps to give the testers exact specifications and for the testers to be able to execute the E2E-tests.
- Execution of E2E-tests: to test if the implemented solution fulfills the requirements or has to be amended in order to fix eventual faults before the go-to-market.
- Additional to the above, the client needs to be consulted regarding additional questions, i.e. the recommended communications, resolving of technical questions etc.
We are looking for a consultant with at least 5 years of experience in IT implementation projects, ideally in Financial Services. The consultant should have experience with use cases. The consultant can come from the industry with a broad IT/Operations background or can come from a consulting background with a focus on IT implementation (Accenture, IBM, BearingPoint, Cognizant etc.).
The project will start mid-March 2018 and the consultant will work on site with our client in Stuttgart, Germany. The project will be initially for 6 weeks and there is the possibility for extension. We would like the consultant to support 4-5 days per week.