- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 28 Sep 2016 13:30
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1040 / day
- Consumer Goods , Food & Beverages
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology , Strategy , Big Data / Data Analytics , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- Mandarin (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a top-tier global consultancy who are looking for a principal or partner level consultant or industry expert with deep expertise in IT Strategy, IT Organization Design, Business Intelligence Transformation / Implementation, to help assist a Chinese client of ours.
The project will be located on-site in our client's offices in Northern China. This will be a part-time / ad-hoc role equating to approximately 1-2 days a week (although this may vary).
- Share expertise and provide guidance on topics
- Participate and/or facilitate client workshops
- Attend client meetings where needed
- Work with a team of consultants to produce and present deliverables around the topics
- Chinese (Mandarin) language skills are "must-have"
- Partner or Principal level consultant or industry expert with deep expertise on IT Strategy, IT Org Design, Business Intelligence Transformation / Implementation
- Able to work at client site in China as needed on a part-time basis across 2-3 months of period