- Project status
- Project posted
- 19 Nov 2018 05:52
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$640 / day
- Level of Experience
- Architecture & Planning
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite , Operations , Programme / Project Management , Strategy , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Vietnamese (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a mid-size consultancy company involved in the business of architecture, planning, and marketing. We opened our first office in Asia in 2001, Dubai in 2006, and Ho Chi Minh City in 2017.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Executive Advisor to analyse our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures, analyse the gaps and make concrete recommendations on how to improve.
• Design and implement business operations, plans and procedures specific to creative industries
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth for each division
• Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics on projects and overall performance of the offices
Compensation stated here is not indicative of our budget. It will be discussed with the individual candidates and will be commensurate of their experience.
Duration: 6 months (Engagement can be part time)
Ideal candidate should preferably come with project management experience from one of these backgrounds
1. Large architecture practice
2. Construction engineering company
3. Management consulting firm (i.e. MBB, Big 4) with extensive project experience with architecture or construction engineering firms
They should have experience in Asia (i.e. China, Southeast Asia)
We are open to candidates globally who can travel to our locations in China and Vietnam during the project.