- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 6 May 2016 18:17
- Project duration (approx.)
- 90.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- US$800 / day
- Photography, Graphic Design & Art, Hospital & Health Care
- Area of expertise
- Marketing & PR, Product Development
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Generali Global Assistance, a Generali Group company, has launched a strategic business development project focusing on developing solutions to eldercare challenges in the US
Serve as GGA’s expert advisor leading the development and design of the eldercare product for the US Market and associated marketing strategies for this product
Responsibility for the development of the Minimum Viable Product eldercare offering in the US market and long term product development plan in line with the strategic imperatives of the Group and Healthcare Business Line
Assist IT in identifying the technical components and modules that will be required to support the product offering (including the portal, connected objects, etc…) and the execution of the web portal design.
Marketing and Public Relations
Lead the development a strategic distribution channel plan
Support GGA’s marketing need providing defined product messaging and associated collateral templates
Lead and collaborate with IT to deliver a MVP web portal design specifications with a longer term developmental plan for this portal, its content and capabilities.
Provide social media strategy development, content, and execution.
Conduct research as necessary to identify
• target distribution channels with the highest revenue generating probability and associated product USPs to successfully approach these channels
• US devices providers as per the specifications required by the MVP eldercare product (in relationship with the Group Health Business Line)
Will require consultant to periodically visit our offices in Bethesda Maryland.
Knowledge of US Healthcare marketplace
Digital product design