- Project status
- Project posted
- 17 Dec 2018 10:23
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1040 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology , Operations , Programme / Project Management , Sales / Business Development , Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a fast growing start-up with over 200m USD raised capital and offices in Berlin, New York and Barcelona and over 500 employees. With a full banking license in place, we provide a free basic current account and a Debit MasterCard card to all our customers, as well as a Maestro card for customers in certain markets. Additionally customers can request overdraft, investment products, and premium current accounts.
Since the initial product launch in, over 2 Million customers across 24 European markets have signed up and we have raised capital from some of the world’s most well-known investors, including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando Management Team, and Earlybird Venture Capital.
To cope with our growth we need interim managers for our customer service unit.
- Customer Service Training and Coaching (Building of a global training curriculum and building of the corresponding department)
- hands-on management experience with best-in-class Customer Service organizations
- experience in building up and managing training departments (incl building curricula, coaching implementation, eLearning)
- Expertise in (fin)tech and/or finance industry advantageous
Start asap with an initial engagement of 6 months and the potential of extension.