- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 16 Oct 2017 15:11
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$14400 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Product Development , Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global financial services firm in payment space. We are currently looking for a junior project manager to
• Support the development of new product Go-To-Market Plans for the APAC Region
• Support the development of product sales toolkits for market specific roll outs.
• Conduct competitor analysis and gather market insights to support the development of marketing collaterals for our B2B platforms and services.
Candidate will work closely with internal and external partner groups as part of the project scope.
1. Complete the GTM plan for identified B2B platform.
2. Complete the development of an agreed set of product collaterals and sales tookit..
Has worked on product launches / defined the roll out regionally (ideally in financial services).
Has a good grasp for building assets needed for a product launch.
Project starting early November.