- Project status
- Project posted
- 15 Jan 2018 11:05
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- €1000 / day
- Level of Experience
- Machinery & Industrial Automation
- Area of expertise
- Sales / Business Development , Strategy
- Consultant location
- Italian (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a PE fund that is looking to acquire an Italian producer of machinery components such as gear wheels for factory machinery. As such we need an subject matter expert with the technical understanding of the products.
As the target is based in Italy, Italian language skills are essential.
Successful proposals will demonstrate a sound understanding of the sales and distribution mechanics in the industrial machinery component market.
Consultants will be asked to:
• Thoroughly analyze the existing distribution processes and structure them systematically for the investors.
• Identify key areas for future growth
• Determine the strength and weaknesses, as well as the opportunities and threats of the business.
• Evaluate the current international distribution
We need an external consultant to lead the investigation of the business during the due diligence phase. We would like successful applicants to begin as soon as possible. The duration of the due diligence phase is estimated to be 6 weeks.
• Sound expertise and track record in sales and distribution
• Proven analytical skills of market, organizational and procedural challenges
• Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense
• Fluent in Italian
Nice to have:
• Understanding of and expertise in M&A processes
• Solid training from top tier consultancy and/or blue chip