- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 7 Sep 2018 09:26
- Project duration (approx.)
- 14 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Public Sector
- Area of expertise
- Strategy, Business Process Optimisation
- Consultant location
- United Arab Emirates
- English (Essential) , Arabic (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a strategy and policy advisory firm that specializes in global development.
We are looking for one or two junior team members to join us for approximately three months in United Arab Emirates. (You must have authorization to live and work in UAE).
For the Junior role you will be post-MBA or an analyst-level strategy consultant with experience in the public sector. Arabic language skills are not essential but are a plus.
Deliverables of the project include:
* Framework for coordination and support of non-profit and charitable organizations, including (1) registration & reporting, (2) fundraising, (3) support, capacity-building and quality assurance, and (4) coordination between organizations pursuing similar work.
* Guidelines, processes, tools, templates, etc. for each of the key mechanisms.
* Design of entities or units responsible for coordination, including staffing requirements.