- Project status
- Project start date
- 2 Sep 2019
- Project posted
- 28 Jun 2019 14:35
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €600 / day
- Level of Experience
- Luxury Goods & Jewellery
- Area of expertise
- Human Resources
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , French (Essential) , Japanese (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a niche management consulting firm seeking a consultant who can work with our client, a luxury goods company, to be in charge of implementing HRIS solutions in the EMEA region.
France has been the pilot country for the implementation of the software Successfactors (SAP). It has been successfully launched in France and is now set to be launched in Russia and other IS will be launched in several other countries across Europe. We require a consultant to work with our client at their HQ in Paris to be in charge of implementing the HRIS solutions in the EMEA region.
The role is based in Paris and the working language is English however fluency in French is also a must, Japanese is nice to have. You will be reporting directly to the VP HR EMEA Director. Ideally the consultant will be based in Paris but we will consider applicants from elsewhere in France.
1. 10+ years experience including experience implementing the whole Successfactors solution on a previous project
2. Must be confident working with Successfactors
3. Fluent in English and French
4. Experience working as an IT Project Manager (AMOA) in HRIS would be nice to have
5. You must be confident working in a multicultural environment and a good communicator
Please note that the salary is based on experience and is negotiable.