Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are interested in speaking to someone that is familiar with the company HCS, a specialty chemicals company. They focus on manufacturing hydrocarbon products which includes break fluids, solvents, fuels, anti-freeze. HCS was formed by the merger of Haltermann and Carless.
We are looking for someone to provide an advisory/consultancy service to us. The hours would be flexible and the duration of the project could be anything from a couple of weeks to a couple of months.
We are looking for someone to provide:
- An overview of the company
- Competitive dynamics
- Key strengths/weaknesses of the business
- A strong understanding of the chemicals industry
We are looking specifically for:
- Former director, C-suit employee of HCS, a direct competitor or someone from a large chemical business such as BASF, Dow etc.
- They would need to understand the chemicals industry exceptionally well and come from an C-level position in a company or extensive experience in a strategy/sales position.
- You will need to be not currently employed by a chemical company which competes with HCS.