- Project status
- Project start date
- Project posted
- 29 Aug 2018 10:55
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1 Month
- Budget (approx.)
- £800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Engineering, Information Technology, Business Process Optimisation
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We're considering developing package tracking software for carriers who transport commercial goods by road; to be implemented in 4 countries of central Asia.
We are looking for senior consultants to join a team of 5 for a month to design the system, write the specifications, the user cases, etc.
Tasks will include:
- meeting with the relevant ministers and head of state agencies
- finding and meeting a panel of carriers, buyers and sellers, to discuss their practical requirements
- designing wire frames of the system's key features; discussing the wire frames with the aforementioned panel and re-iterating until the flow of action meets practical reality.
- gathering technical documentation of the relevant ministries for our technical team to understand the requirements in integrating the system with their databases / APIs.
- liaising with the technical team and writing the final requirements in a clear report that will be used as official specifications for the final product.
As a senior consultant, you will have the responsibility to oversee the junior members of the team and delegate the relevant work accordingly.
* Fluent Russian language is a plus.
* Having implemented public-sector solutions and nation-wide systems is a plus.
* Having worked with the minister of transportation and/or ministry of taxes of a OECD country is a plus.