- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 23 Jan 2019 12:24
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £560 / day
- Level of Experience
- Private Equity
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance / M&A, Strategy, Finance and Accounting
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global PE firm looking to identify a portfolio operations analyst to work with us for the next 6 months.
Currently, our investment associates are taking care of our portfolio reporting. We have a goal to get a new process up and running in the next 6 months.
For this project, we are looking for a resource to come in and take over reporting tasks from the associates. You would be working directly with the head of our operations group in London and responsible for three main tasks:
1. Making sure each portfolio company’s reporting cadence, accounting, etc. is reconciled with our central reporting monitoring group’s reporting. This will require working with the controller and VP of FP&A at each portfolio company.
2. Preparing (on a monthly to quarterly basis) the portfolio reporting deck, which contains a mix of recurring and ad hock analyses aimed at giving a fair representation of the portfolio company recent performance. This will require a strong working relationship with the portfolio company CFO.
3. Assisting the CFOs of our portfolio companies with general analytical support
Assists the Head of the Operations group in rationalizing workflow and structure a permanent framework
Our ideal candidate has strong accounting skills and experience with financial reporting and a good understanding of the private equity environment. We will require this person to be on-site full time at our offices in London for 6 months.
Daily rate: depends on experience