- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 15 Feb 2016 07:51
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$300 / day
- Area of expertise
- On-site in Singapore
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Seeking a Quality Control Chemist to work on a 6 month project (can be extended to 12 months) for a pharma company in Singapore.
Planned start date: 4th April
Please apply by 17 Feb to be considered.
• Write and review working procedures, SOPs and OJTs for the laboratory.
• Perform analytical testing of QC stability samples promptly in accordance to procedure and annual stability report is published.
• Conduct OOS investigations.
• Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment.
• Perform equipment qualification and analytical method validation.
• Perform laboratory equipment verification and calibration in accordance to procedures.
• Perform basic microbiological testing such as total microbial count, endotoxin level in water and products.
• Act as back up for QC Analyst as and when required.
• Conduct routine checks and inspections on assigned tasks eg. Chemical store, safety equipment, calibration of equipment etc.
• Ensure all documentations and quality records are conducted in accordance to GMP/GLP requirements and that they are filed in accordance to existing policies.
• Participate actively and contribute to company teams/projects eg. LIMS, CDS, Safety, WIP, Analytical Method Transfer Exercise etc.
• Train fellow colleagues on written procedures and SOPs pertaining to equipment operation, test methods and general laboratory operation
• Perform review and approval of testing in LIMS
• Proactive trending of test results
• Prepare test results for Annual Product Review Report reporting.
• Provide QC support in testing of Production and Stability samples, troubleshooting for OOS results, calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment and review of quality documents
•Degree in Chemistry or a Diploma in Chemical Process Technology with at least 5 years of relevant experiences.